Reverse Engineering Malware test by means of a few unloading systems, where do you go next? Part 28 secured a portion of the strategies for performing discovery investigation on malware tests. Is it any less demanding to examine it when it is completely uncovered in IDA Pro? Sadly, no. The static investigation is an extremely monotonous process and there is no enchantment formula for making it simple. A strong comprehension a run of the mill malware practices can help speed the procedure.
Reverse-engineering malware can help you to understand the following
- How to installs itself This may help you to develop de-installation procedures.
- Files associated with its activity This may assist you in cleanup and detection.
- What hosts these communicates with This may assist you in tracking the Reverse Engineering malware to its source. This can include the discovery of passwords or other authentication mechanisms in use by it.
- Capabilities of theReverse Engineering malware This may enable you to understand the current state of the art or to compare it with existing malware families.
- How to communicate with the malware This may help you to understand what information it has collected or detected additional infections.
- Vulnerabilities in it. This may allow you to remotely terminate it on infected machines.