Guidelines for guest posting
- You can't add more than 2 do-follow back-links. Extra links can be removed or added as no-follow.
- Your post should have more than 1000 words.
- Add a short detail about Author at the end of your post.
- All the multimedia (photo, videos and other) that you plan to include within the post you can send it or give us the URL. Please take care about the copyright issues. Don't use someone else media files without giving them proper credits.
- If you’re using a Creative Commons items like media, image etc, make sure to provide proper credit to the owner.
- Your Twitter handles and a link to your Facebook page (if you have these) or your website link can be included to the post.
- Before preparing a submission, be sure to check out everything. Although we will review and tell you about the changes made before publishing.
- Please note, we only accept original submissions. If your post has appeared elsewhere, we cannot accept it.
- you are allowed to link to your work in the bio or your blog.
- you can’t sell links to your clients from your article. Any link you add in your post should either serve a purpose for the article or shall be a link back to your page but no affiliate links, please.
- We reserve the right to edit the post as needed (for example, to fix spelling or grammar errors) and to reject post that we feel is not appropriate for this website or for the niche it belongs to.
- Write Posts only related to cybersecurity, blogging, make money online and tech.
Please, Don't post Spam!, Spams are excluded Automatically.