RSS Feed URL of a Blogger is a way to easily distribute a list of headlines, update notices, and sometimes content to a wide number of people. RSS Feed stands for “Really Simple Syndication” Feed, getting the RSS feed of a blogger blog doesn’t seem as simple to many. For anyone who is trying to bump up blog readership, adding their blog’s RSS Feed is necessary.
Customize your RSS Feed URL of a Blogger
To enable or disable the site feed(s) for your blog, first, go to the Settings > Other tab. Once there, you can select how much of your content you want to syndicate:
- Full will put the entire content of each post in your site feed.
- Short only includes an excerpt from the beginning of each post.
- Until Jump Break shows all post content before your jump break.
- None turns your site feed off entirely. For more advanced options, you can select Custom.
- Full: Shows the entire content of each post
- Short: Shows an excerpt from the beginning of each post.
- Until Jump Break: Shows content before your jump break (This is a [read more..] link appended to your RSS items).
- None: Turns site feed off entirely.
- Custom: Set advanced options for blog posts, comment, or per-post comment.
Full site RSS Feed URL of a Blogger
- Atom 1.0 – https://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
- RSS 2.0 – https://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Atom 1.0: https://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default
RSS 2.0: https://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default?alt=rss
Label-specific site Feed
- Atom 1.0: https://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default/-/[label]
- RSS 2.0: https://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default/-/[label]?alt=rss
Individual post comment feed
- Atom 1.0: https://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/postId/comments/default
- RSS 2.0: https://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/postId/comments/default?alt=rss