Chitika is a company based out of Westborough, MA. It is a contextual banner advertising network which lets website owners earn money by serving banners from Chitika on their sites.
It is one of the well-known option advertisement systems to AdSense and has a low least payout limit. Particularly on the off chance that you have a blog with less traffic, it will be one of that top-notch promotion Network which will indicate a quality significant advertisement. On the off chance that you have a top-notch blog, you can expect incredible pay from Chitika. It has a large campaign portfolio and is serving banners from many big brands so your performance and click-through rates will be significantly high.
Who Should Join Chitika
Best thing is you can utilize its promotions with AdSense on your blog. On the off chance that you know how Google AdSense functions, it will be easier for you to understand Chitika.
Different Ad Formats Available
Publishers that you refer to Chitika will be tracked through your unique username, and you will earn 10% of their revenue with it for the first 10 months they are a publisher. Use these banners to start reaping the rewards of our referral program!
Pros of Using Chitika
The pros of using Chitika are numerous. They include its ease of use, intuitive interface, customized color scheme and ad placement, low minimum payment, and excellent customer support. We look at each of these pros in more detail below:
- Easy to Use: Chitika was created with the beginner in mind. The entire service, from start to finish, is intuitive. There is no learning curve. You’ll make the most of the service the first time you use it.
- Intuitive Interface: The entire design of Chitika is pleasing. It’s easy to navigate and find the tools/information you’re looking for. The control panel is especially intuitive, allowing you to create great ads in no time at all.
- Customized Color Scheme and Ad Placement: Most displaying advertising networks don’t give many options when it comes to placing ads. Not so with Chitika. The service allows you to customize each ads color scheme as well as its placement on your website.
- Low Minimum Payment: Chitika makes making money easy. A minimum payment of $10 is backed up by regular processing.
- Excellent Customer Support: Our favorite aspect of Chitika is their excellent customer support. We really can’t understand why more companies don’t follow suit. Have a question? It’s easy to contact a live representative by email or phone. And when you do reach them, they actually know what they’re talking about.
- Limited Payment Options – Chitika requires a verified PayPal account before you can withdraw your money. This means publishers from PayPal unsupported countries aren’t allowed to join the program.
- Low Earnings – Earnings are very low. Let us not linger here because it is the truth.