How End-to-end encryption Works
Advantages of end-to-end encryption
- A separate key is not required for the decryption of the packet data in the hop computer on the network.
- It keeps your data private. If you use Gmail, Google can know every intimate detail you put in your emails, and it can save your emails even if you delete them. E2EE gives you control over who reads your messages.
- Availability of choosing specific configurations helps in higher modularization of the functionality.
- The end-to-end encryption process consumes fewer resources and time and the file size is generally small.
- Encrypting data with the help of selective configurations can help in achieving higher modularization of the End-to-end encryption (E2EE) process.