RSS stands for “Really Simple Syndication”. It is a way to easily distribute a list of headlines, update notices, and sometimes content to a wide number of people. getting the RSS address of a blogger blog doesn’t seem as simple to many. For anyone who is trying to bump up blog readership, adding their blog’s Really Simple Syndication URL is necessary. Really Simple Syndication feeds are required sometimes for some gadgets like recent post widget and sometimes it needs to submit RSS feed to certain websites which index your blog or site posted on their site or promote your site’s post so they require a link to your site to get all the latest info from your site once otherwise, it will take a lot of time to index posts.
Customize your Blogger feed
To enable or disable the site feed(s) for your blog, first, go to the Settings > Other tab. Once there, you can select how much of your content you want to syndicate:
- Full will put the entire content of each post in your site feed.
- Short only includes an excerpt from the beginning of each post.
- Until Jump Break shows all post content before your jump break.
- None turns your site feed off entirely. For more advanced options, you can select Custom.
- Full: Shows the entire content of each post
- Short: Shows an excerpt from the beginning of each post.
- Until Jump Break: Shows content before your jump break (This is a [read more..] link appended to your RSS items).
- None: Turns site feed off entirely.
- Custom: Set advanced options for blog posts, comment, or per-post comment.
Full site feed
- Atom 1.0 – https://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
- RSS 2.0 – https://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Atom 1.0: https://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default
RSS 2.0: https://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default?alt=rss
Label-specific site feed
- Atom 1.0: https://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default/-/[label]
- RSS 2.0: https://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default/-/[label]?alt=rss
Individual post comment feed
- Atom 1.0: https://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/postId/comments/default
- RSS 2.0: https://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/postId/comments/default?alt=rss