- Pricing: Free / Pro (From $8.99 a month) / Enterprise
- Post through: Chrome extension / Firefox extension / iPhone app / iPad app / Android app / Even if you're not on Chrome, you can just drag and drop their icon to your browser.
- Set up buffering patterns for different days of the week. For instance, on Mondays through Fridays, you post an update every 4 am 5 pm and 6 pm. And on weekends, you can publish update every 4 hours.
- Find out the times of day that your post gets the most engagement and the type of topics your audience like the most.
- Track which updates get the most engagement. Analyse which of your updates get the most reshares/retweets, mentions, clicks, and favorites.
- Shorten or not shorten your links. Available shorteners: Buff.Ly/bit.ly / j.mp
- Use Google Analytics to see how much traffic you get from social media posts.
- Buffer adds content suggestions that you can post to your social networks.
6. Rss Graffiti